1st March 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is a Government employee?

Hello Sir,
My father is an employee of Government Services. He earns 2.2 Lacs per annum. Now, I am interested to study B.Tech course. I came to know that almost Rs. 5 Lacs is the fee of B.Tech in India. So, can I get an education loan of this amount? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs.7 Lacs if my father is a Railway employee? -- [New]
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  3. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  5. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK?
  8. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 4 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is working in a private firm and is a pensioner?
  9. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  10. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  13. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  15. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs after secured admission in B.Tech of National University of Singapore if my father is passed away?
  17. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA if my father is working in a Private Firm?
  18. How can I get Education Loan of Rs 25 Lacs with low interest rate to study MS in The University of Manchester?
28th March 2016, 04:52 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is a Government employee?

Yes you will be able to get Rs 5 Lacs as an Educational Loan if you apply for it.
You will need to provide the documents required by the Bank like the Letter of Admission as well as the IT Return document that has been filed by your father for the Last financial year.
Once you have been able to do so your Educational Loan will be sanctioned by the Bank.
You need to get all the documents in place and once you can do so you will be able to get the Educational Loan you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?