16th January 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA in Bengaluru? How to repay loan amount?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my BCom and preparing for CAT. I want to study MBA in future. But, I belongs to a rural family and I want to do MBA in Bengaluru. So, I can get an education loan from State Bank of India? If yes, how I can repay the amount?

22nd January 2019, 08:17 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA in Bengaluru? How to repay loan amount?

Yes, you can an education loan from State Bank of India for pursuing MBA course in Bengaluru. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan.

The maximum amount offered under State Bank of India education loan is Rs. 10 lakhs for studies in India. You can repay the education loan amount in equated monthly installments (EMIs) after completion of the moratorium period.
22nd January 2019, 01:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA in Bengaluru? How to repay loan amount?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I have completed my BCom and preparing for CAT. I want to study MBA in future. But, I belongs to a rural family and I want to do MBA in Bengaluru. So, I can get an education loan from State Bank of India? If yes, how I can repay the amount?

Yes, you can get an education loan in State Bank of India to study MBA in Bengaluru. You should have secured admission in a college recognized by UGC for getting education loan to study MBA. You have to provide necessary documents and security for availing education loan in State Bank of India.
You have to start the repayment one year after completion of the MBA course. You can repay the education loan amount in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) for up to 15 years. You can contact the State Bank of India branch nearest to your house for more details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?