15th January 2019, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Disbursement time taken under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that if I apply an education loan from Corporation Bank for my BTech course then after what time they will disburse the loan amount? I am going to apply an education loan from Corporation Bank. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

22nd January 2019, 08:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement time taken under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

The education loan offered by Corporation Bank will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days after submission of required documents to bank. The education loan amount will be directly disbursed to the institute as per the requirement. Your education loan will be sanctioned/ disbursed from the nearest bank branch of your residence.

The maximum amount offered under Corporation Education Loan Scheme is Rs. 10 lakhs for studies in India and Rs. 20 lakhs for studies in Abroad.
22nd January 2019, 03:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Disbursement time taken under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that if I apply an education loan from Corporation Bank for my BTech course then after what time they will disburse the loan amount? I am going to apply an education loan from Corporation Bank. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

In general, banks education loan disbursement time will be around 10 to 15 days. If documents are submitted without missing then it will be disbursed in less than 10 days also. Therefore, candidates have to contact the Corporation Bank branch for more details regarding the time taken for the disbursement of an education loan. Students can apply for the education loan in various nationalized or private banks. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs as an education loan in Corporation Bank for studies in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?