3rd November 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How much I have to repay against loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan policy? Moratorium period against this amount?

If I take Rs. 5 Lacs in Education Loan from State Bank of Hyderabad for my B.Tech course then how much I have to repay? And in how many years? Kindly tell me the moratorium period for this Rs. 5 Lacs. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether State Bank of Hyderabad sanction whole required amount under Education Loan policy?
  2. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  3. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  4. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  5. Whether the State Bank of Hyderabad will get merged with SBI? How can I repay my education loan amount? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to increase the amount if the loan is about to be sanctioned?
  7. How tax can be calculated during repayment of loan amount?
  8. How can I settle remaining Loan amount in one attempt of Indian Overseas Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. Should I have to mortgage property for applying an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in USA? Can I repay loan amount within 5 years after getting job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Countable years of repayment against Loan amount of Rs. 7.75 Lacs in Union Bank of India?
  13. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  17. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  18. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
6th November 2016, 12:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much I have to repay against loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan policy? Moratorium period against this amount?

It depends on various factors like the number of years you want to repay, the rate of interest, the outstanding loan amount at the end of your course which you need to repay. The usual rate of interest is 12-13.5% computed as simple interest. The amount will be computed for the repayment period as per the prevailing rate of interest. Then it will be divided monthly to decide the EMI amount. As per the present rates, if you opt for repayment period of 7 years, you will need to repay around 10000 per month. The moratorium period is 10 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?