26th October 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?

I just want to know from when I have to pay the Loan amount if I apply an Education Loan in Dena Bank? And I would like to know that the repayment period based on the courses for which taking an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  3. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  4. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  5. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  6. What to do if course is not completed due to backlog before repayment period of education loan? -- [New]
  7. How can I get my final year Loan amount if there is an error in repayment?
  8. How tax can be calculated during repayment of loan amount?
  9. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  10. What should I do to repay the amount of an education loan of SBI before repayment period? Is it a good decision?
  11. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. How much I have to repay against loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan policy? Moratorium period against this amount?
  14. What will Bank do if a candidate studying MCA with Education Loan doesn't get placement?
  15. Whether the Bank will repay Education Loan during the course period of M.Tech?
  16. How much holiday period is available under Indian Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  17. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
26th October 2016, 06:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?

You need to repay the education loan in Dena Bank after 1 year after completion of your course, it does not depend on the course, it is same for any course. The repayment period for education loan in Dena Bank is maximum 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?