16th January 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan in State Bank of India for studying Polytechnic Diploma course if my father is a farmer?

Hello Sir/Madam, my father is a farmer and not able to pay my course fee. I am going to secure admission for Polytechnic Diploma course. I would like to know that can I get an education loan from State Bank of India for such course?

21st January 2019, 12:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan in State Bank of India for studying Polytechnic Diploma course if my father is a farmer?

No mention, if your father is a farmer. You can definitely avail an Education Loan in State Bank of India under SBI skill loan scheme for studying Polytechnic Diploma course. You can get minimum Rs. 5000/- and maximum Rs. 1,50,000. Just make sure that you have a secured admission to Polytechnic Diploma course in a recognized Institution to be eligible to get education loan in State Bank of India.

Last edited by ppsahu; 22nd January 2019 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?