11th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 60,000 to prepare for IPS coaching?

Hi Sir,
I want to prepare for IPS exam. I want to know for this preparation course I will get education loan or not? I have searched many institutes provides preparation course of 1 year for Rs. 60,000. So, I am eligible for education loan in this situation?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  2. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get education loan for UPSC Coaching? In how many days will I get loan and with how much interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether Banks can grant an education loan of Rs.1, 60,000 for Certificate course in IIT-Madras? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  6. Can I get Tax Deduction if taking Education Loan of Rs. 3,50,000 Lacs?
  7. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
  9. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. Will bank sanction loan for UPSC Exam coaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to get Education Loan having 3 backlogs in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  15. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia?
  17. Possibility to apply in Education Loan without any property for a poor candidate?
  18. Can i get subsidy on education loan if my father's income is approximately 1.2 lakh per annum?
13th December 2015, 12:31 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 60,000 to prepare for IPS coaching?

No, you cannot educational loan for IPS coaching.

Education loans are offered only for valid professional and technical courses. No bank provide education loan for coaching of entrance examinations like IPS, IAS, IBPS etc..,
13th December 2015, 11:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 60,000 to prepare for IPS coaching?

No, neither private sector nor public sector banks provide education loans for preparation in coaching institutes of any competitive exam. Education loans are given by banks only for professional and vocational courses from recognized institutes of India.

You can not get loan from any bank. It would be better for you to appear for various scholarships exam conducted by different institutes for Civil Services examination. With scholarship, you can get deduction in overall fees.

Institutes like Chanakya's IAS academy, Byju Classes etc conduct scholarship for financially challenged candidates to prepare for this exam.
20th January 2019, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, I want to prepare for OT technical course . I want to know for this preparation course I will get education loan or not? I have searched institutes provides preparation course of 2 year for Rs. 60,000. So, I am eligible for education loan So give me Loan I need this Loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?