4th January 2022, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in a Government college?

Hi friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. So, is it possible to get an educational loan, if I get admission in any Government affiliated college to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy program? Kindly let me know about this immediately.

9th January 2022, 10:59 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in a Government college?

Can I get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in a Government college?

The answer is YES.

You can get a loan up to 1 crore in India in banks like Axis Bank, Federal Bank, ICICI Bank, Bank Of Baroda, etc.

The interest rate would be between 6.85% to 16% per annum.
9th January 2022, 11:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in a Government college?

There are banks like
SBI Bank
Bank of Barod
Axis bank
Punjab National bank
Andhra bank etc
Offers loan for persuing physiotherapy course.
Admission must be secured from a recognised institution.
After that you can easily apply for loan.
Banks do consider the financial stability of borrower before any loan sanction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?