7th December 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India for a candidate whose father is working in Saudi Arabia?

Hello,
I want an Education Loan for doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India and its costing of Rs. 5 Lacs. But my father is working in Saudi Arabia. What are the documents required for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  2. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course if my father is working in Abroad?
  4. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  5. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  6. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad?
  7. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  10. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  11. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  12. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA if my father is working in a Private Firm?
  13. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  14. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  15. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
11th June 2017, 08:50 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India for a candidate whose father is working in Saudi Arabia?

Documents required to get an education loan of Rs. 5 Lac is as follows:
1. ID Proof.
2. Address proof.
3. Educational documents.
4. Admission proof (admission letter, fee receipt, etc.)
5. Income Tax return file duly signed by a chartered accountant of last two years.
6. Payslip of last two years if an employee of an organization.
7. Third party guarantor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?