4th January 2022, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BTech in Telangana for a 20 years old candidate of Bihar?

Hello, I am 20 years old candidate and applied for BTech program in Telangana. However, I belong to Bihar and I want to get an Education Loan for my BTech course. Kindly tell me the process.

9th January 2022, 09:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BTech in Telangana for a 20 years old candidate of Bihar?

Loan can be applied online or offline.
For online application purpose , one can visit the official website of bank in which they want to apply.
For offline purpose, they can visit the nearby branch of bank and there they can fill the form.
Documents required are:_
KYC documents
Bank statement
Guarantor form
Admission letter
Passing certificate and marksheet
Passport size photograph
Adhaar card etc

Availing education loan for engineering course is quite easier.
9th January 2022, 11:07 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BTech in Telangana for a 20 years old candidate of Bihar?

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study BTech in Telangana for a 20 years old candidate of Bihar?

You just need to apply for an Education Loan and submit your given documents:

KYC documents.
Bank Statement / Pass Book of last 6 months.
Optional – Guarantor Form.
Copy of admission letter of the Institute along with fees schedule.
Mark sheets / passing certificates of S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?