26th February 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia?

respected sir,
can i get loan for doing
m.sc nursing from australia?
m about to complete my b.sc
and trying to get visa for m.sc
so if there is any possibility
then i can eligible for loan or not?

27th February 2015, 11:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue your M.Sc nursing course in Australia. Most of the banks accept loan request for study in abroad if the concerned institute is well recognized and you have good academic background. You can get education loan upto 20 lakhs for study abroad. If you get admission opportunity in Australia for nursing course, you can opt for education loan to meet the expense of the course. The list of the banks from which you can get education loan is attached below for your kind reference. You need to contact the concerned branch of the concerned bank which is near to your residence for education loan.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 28 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?