27th July 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How much loan can we get to study MBA in Australia?

Can someone please explain me in details that how much loan we get for complete the mba course in Australia? I'm done will all requirements of entrance and visa.

20th August 2014, 09:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much loan can we get to study MBA in Australia?

You can get a loan upto 20 lakhs from any of the Indian Banks for study in Australia. According to the government and Reserve Bank of India's rules, the maximum permissible loan amount for study in India is 10 lakhs and for abroad it is 20 lakhs. Hence you can get a loan of 20 lakhs provided you complete all the requisite formalities and fulfill all the terms and conditions of the concerned bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?