23rd September 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech(Structural Engineering) in IIT-Madras?

Hi,
I am getting Construction Engineering and Management at IIT-Delhi with scholarship and Structural Engineering without scholarship in IIT-Madras. I am interested to study Structural Engineering in M.Tech. So, I can get education loan for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT if dropping a year for JEE preparation?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  9. Which Bank provides Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT being a candidate of Nigeria?
  10. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  11. Rues to take study loan for pursuing engineering?
  12. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in State Bank of India for doing B.Tech in IIT?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  16. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  18. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
6th October 2015, 02:36 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech(Structural Engineering) in IIT-Madras?

You have chosen an outstanding college for doing M. Tech as IIT Madras is one of the top institute for research sector and this college provides you better environment for learning as well as exposure too.

As you want to take the educational loan for paying the fee to the institute. You need not to be worry about that you will definitely get the loan for this.

**For this you need to visit to the nearest bank branch through which you are interested in taking the educational loan. The fill the form and submit it with relevant documents, your loan will be sanctioned after approval of bank officials.

**Also you have definitely taken admission through GATE score. So you will get a monthly stipend of 12400 per month too through which you can pay your fee for 2nd year later. So in my opinion you have to take the educational loan for first year only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?