2nd October 2018, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study MBA if my father is working in Qatar?

Hello Sir, My father is working in Qatar. I am studying in BCom. I want to study MBA. I would like to know that for studying MBA, I get education loan? I am also preparing for CAT entrance. I want to get loan because without loan I will not able to study MBA.

7th July 2022, 02:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study MBA if my father is working in Qatar?

If you are an Indian resident and you have got confirmed admission in a government recognised college in India or abroad, then you are eligible for an education loan.

For studying in Indian colleges, you can get upto INR 10 lacs and for abroad college INR 20 lacs.

For loan upto 4 lacs no collateral security is required and for loans above 7.5 lacs both collateral security as well as third party gurantee is required.

You can apply for loan in any of nearby branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?