18th October 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Chances of getting Sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99% marks in the subject?

I have secured 99% marks in Sanskrit in Inter. So i want to know about my chances of getting this sanskrit scholarship with this score card in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i get scholarship after scoring 98% in 12th in Sanskrit subject?
  2. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in 12th Sanskrit? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible for me to get scholarship if I have scored 99 marks in sanskrit subject?
  4. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  5. How to apply for Sanskrit Merit Scholarship after scoring 97% marks in Sanskrit in Intermediate?
  6. What to do after scoring 99 Marks in intermediate 2nd year? Date to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?
  8. How much scholarship is provided to Inter students for scoring 90% in Sanskrit?
  9. How much scholarship can i get do Ph.D. in Sanskrit from open university? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for scholarship after scoring 97 marks in Sanskrit?
  11. Can I get scholarship if scored 99 marks in Sanskrit of 12th Arts Board exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship to do MA in Sanskrit?
  13. What are the steps I need to follow to apply for scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit subject?
  14. Will I get scholarship if I have scored 98 marks in Sanskrit in my inter first year?
  15. Need details about getting Sanskrit scholarship after Inter?
  16. Will I get any scholarship for 99 marks in Sanskrit Jr Inter AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get study scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th standard?
  18. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application?
19th October 2015, 06:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances of getting Sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99% marks in the subject?

Yes, you are eligible to avail Sanskrit scholarship which is offered by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying this scholarship is that the candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks aggregate in class 12 and also should have secured above 60% marks in Sanskrit subject.

The amount of scholarship offered is Rs.400/- per month.

The number of scholarships offered depends on the availability of funds.
29th June 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of getting Sanskrit scholarship after scoring 99% marks in the subject?

I got 99 marks in Sanskrit inter 1st year old how to apply for scholarship.charitha.b warangal.telangana
4th March 2020, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I submitted my application after getting 99 marks in Sanskrit but I did not get amount can I know when I will get it
7th July 2022, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I got 97 in first year and second year 99 can I get scholarship in sanskrit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?