5th December 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar?

Hello Sir/Mam,
My father is working in Qatar. I am studying in 12th with PCM. I want to study B.Tech. I would like to know that for studying B.Tech, can I get an Education Loan? I am also preparing for JEE Main and Advanced. I want to get an Education Loan because without Loan I will not able to study B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father is an employee at Qatar? -- [New]
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  3. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS if my father is an employee of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  4. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  5. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  6. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  7. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  8. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  9. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  10. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is a retired serviceman?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether my father can become Guarantor for Education Loan if my brother is studying MBA through Education Loan?
  15. Eligibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI employee? List of colleges in Qatar?
  16. How can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is an Handicapped person?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech without guarantor being an employee of Infosys?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?