7th August 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study MBBS being a child of retired serviceman?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study MBBS in India. My father retired from his service. But he got pension. So, can I liable to get education loans from bank? Will bank provide me the education loan? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

17th August 2019, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study MBBS being a child of retired serviceman?

Yes, you can get education loan for MBBS if you have secured admission at a recognised medical college and have a guarantor who is earning enough to support you. Just make sure you get admission through entrance exam.

You just have to submit the application form along with all the required documents to rhe nearest branch of the concerned bank. They will verify all your details before providing the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?