25th February 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study MBBS being a child of retired Army Officer?

Hello friends, I want to study MBBS in India. My father got retired from his service. But he is getting pension. So, can I eligible to get education loans from any bank? Will any bank offers me education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get education loan to study MBA being a child of retired serviceman?
  2. Can I get any benefit while applying for Bank Education Loan if my grandfather is a retired gazetted officer?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study MD in UK for married woman?
  5. Can I get education loan to study BTech being a child of a pensioner? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  7. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  8. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired?
  9. Can I get concession in Education Loan to study MBBS being a female student?
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is a retired serviceman?
  11. How can I apply for Education Loan if my parents are retired?
  12. Can I get education loan to study MBBS if my father has a job in Dubai?
  13. What should I do to get an education loan to study MBBS course from a private college?
  14. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA if my father is retired High School Teacher?
  16. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired pensioner and owns a house worth Rs.65 Lacs?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  18. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
4th March 2018, 04:58 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study MBBS being a child of retired Army Officer?

Yes, off course. You will get education loan to study MBBS in India.

Top banks which provide education loan to Study MBBS are:-
HDFC Bank
Bank of Baroda
State Bank of India
Bank of India
IDBI Bank

But if you want to study MBBS from any highly reputed private institute or from abroad, then fee structure will be very high. And to get education loan you have to provide property papers to banks for security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?