11th July 2011, 01:24 PM
A k r

If I have completed graduation in 1 year after 12th due to gap then am I eligible for graduation level exam?

Sir if the person has done graduation in one year after 12 th due to gape. Is that document accepted to give the exam of officer on graduation level give of suggestion.

1st November 2011, 03:19 AM
vikasjha39

Default Re: If I have completed graduation in 1 year after 12th due to gap then am I eligible for graduation level exam?

yes defiantly the document will be accepted for the officer exam.
the candidate should not fail in any year of graduation. if he/she is fail then the document will not accepted

good luck!
10th November 2011, 12:53 AM
swapan100

Default Re: If I have completed graduation in 1 year after 12th due to gap then am I eligible for graduation level exam?

yes, you are Eligible.
because eligibility condition is you are graduate or not .
they are went to see that what you did earlier or
how you got the degree.
best of luck.
22nd May 2012, 10:14 PM

Respected sir
I'm B.Sc undergraduate,i just want to complete my b.sc in 1 year
12th August 2012, 03:56 PM

sir m doing graduation from DU bt m nt clear my graduation becs I am nt clear my second year Exam M i eligible for graduation in one year
6th September 2012, 12:00 AM

i want to complete graduation in one year and i have completed 12th in 2001.is this possible?plz tell me on my email id [email protected]
24th November 2012, 09:45 PM

i want to complete graduation in one year and i have completed 12th in 2006.is this possible?plz tell me on my email id [email protected]
25th February 2013, 03:43 AM

Dear Sir
I want to complete graduation in one year and i have completed 12th in 2007.is this possible? If possible
so how many total expense for graduation in 1 year (B.A.)
plz tell me on my email id
([email protected])
25th February 2013, 04:39 PM
The Mask Man

Yes You Are Eligible For All Gradual Level Examinations.

1yr Gap Does not Make Much Difference.
To Solve This , Just Look At age Criteria Of The Exam.
If You Satisfy the age criteria, whether you take 1 yr. gap or 2 yr. gap,
You will Be eligible for all graduate level exams.

All The Best
25th February 2013, 09:04 PM
martha.anjaneyulu

Originally Posted by A k r View Post
Sir if the person has done graduation in one year after 12 th due to gape. Is that document accepted to give the exam of officer on graduation level give of suggestion.
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Officer exam after passing graduation with one year gap.

After passing graduation you can apply for:-
> Civil Services
> Indian Defence Services
> Indian Railways
> Indian Postal Services
> Bank P.O
> C.B.I
etc

ALL THE BEST!
28th July 2013, 03:02 PM

Hello sir/mam
Myself kavita n I m from punjab I compeat my 1st year of graduation in 2009,but due to some reason I couldn't comleat my 2nd n thrd year
So can you tell me that how can I compleat my two years of gruduationin one year. Pleas help me. I will have to do this becoz I have no other option.
Pleas help me."[email protected]" is my mail id.pleas tell me about expenses too. Please help me as soon as posible
3rd December 2013, 01:26 PM

I am Devashish ihave passed out intermidate in 2006d then i want complete my graduation in 1 year in back year
23rd April 2014, 10:03 PM
hpx

Default graduation

I completed my 10+2 in 2000. Then I took admission 2000 in SOL DU college in the stream of B.A.(Pass), SOL DU give a spcial chance I am clear 1st year & 3rd year exam but I cant clear 02 paper form 2nd year B.A. Now can I complete my B.A. degree from any university in distance learning mode in a single one year? I want to sit for a number of govt. examinations. I am now 33-years-old.
16th July 2014, 08:16 PM

sir m doing graduation from DU bt m nt clear my graduation becs I am nt clear mysecond year Exam M i eligible for graduation in one year
1st August 2014, 02:56 PM

I did bba aftr 12th n thn i did b.ed
Bt bba z not considered as graduatn so cn i go for graduatn in 1 yr or pg in 1 yr
Pls suggrs
28th September 2014, 01:23 PM

Sure you can complete your graduation in 1 year from Ugc approved university. Please call me on 09764005307 for more details. Please send me SMS regarding your interest before calling. ---Ram Joshi
11th March 2015, 02:35 PM

Hi I have completed graduation first year in 1999, can i appear for 3rd year now! or any university giving degree in one year,
Kindly advice..

Pankaj