2nd November 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is a retired serviceman?

Friends,
I want to study MCA in India. My father got retired from his service. But he got pension. So, can I liable to get education loans from bank? Will bank provide me the education loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired?
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  4. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?
  5. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  6. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study 2 years MBA for a candidate whose father is a serviceman in SAIL?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm?
  10. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  11. How can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is an Handicapped person?
  12. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  13. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in Symbiosis college if my father is working in a PSU?
  15. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  16. How can I claim Tax Rebate on Education Loan taken by my father for my brother’s education?
  17. How can I apply for Education Loan if my parents are retired?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
5th November 2015, 04:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study MCA if my father is a retired serviceman?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan in order to study MCA even though your father is a retired serviceman. The terms and conditions of education loan have become quite lenient and students can easily opt for the education loan. You can definitely get education loan since your father although retired is still getting pension which is a fixed source of income. The banks will definitely provide you loan if you can get admission in a well recognized and reputed institute and comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?