28th January 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan for studying C++ language from any private institute?

Hi, my self syeda studying 2nd year BCA. I want to study C++ Language from any private institute for enhancing my skills in it. So i want to know if i can get education loan for the purpose or not?

30th January 2016, 08:14 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i get education loan for studying C++ language from any private institute?

You want to take educational loan for studying C++ language from private institute. But I am sorry to say that bank will not provide you educational loan for this because Educational loan is provided to only those students who get admission in any professional course.

>>I think so that the fee of studying C++ language is not too much. You can pay it itself rather than taking loan for this because taking loan has some disadvantages too such as you have to pay some interest too etc.

>>But instead of this if you decide to take the loan then you can apply for personal loan for this. For this you can contact to nearest bank branch office for more details such as documents required, interest charged etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?