20th January 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

How can i avail 100% scholarship for studying Ph.D?

I need 100% scholarship for taking ph.d. in nanotechnology in canada. Tell me how can i avail the full benefits of the scholarship for studying Ph.D. there? Please reply as soon as possible?

30th January 2016, 10:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i avail 100% scholarship for studying Ph.D?

Getting 100% scholarship is difficult since there are various additional charges of the institutes which are usually not covered in the scholarships. However, you can meet the full expense in the following ways.

- Score well in the entrance exams to get a scholarship which will almost meet the study expense.
- Take up good research work which will help in getting financial aid and meet some of the study expense.
- Take up teaching assistant part time job in the concerned university by building good relationship with the professors and scoring well in the academics , in turn getting paid, to meet the additional expenses.
- Perform well in the academics to get academic scholarship which will be of additional financial aid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?