5th February 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job in TCS? What programming languages are necessary for the job?

sir i want to know about how to get a job in TCS and what programming languages are very necessary to do job?
please give reply to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Project training with job in TCS in different programming languages?
  2. How many programming languages should be known to get a job in Infosys?
  3. Are mechanical students eligible for software field?
  4. How much package will I get after passing B.ech CSE in IT sector
  5. How to enter into software field after doing MCA from IGNOU
  6. Which language is best to learn for EE students to get a job? -- [New]
  7. How I can make my career secure? I'm in B.E(computer science) 3rd year
  8. Can I get job in Accenture if don't know the programming languages being a BCA graduate?
  9. Do I have to be good in programming if I want to do MCA after BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Skills needed for a good job in Software development after B.E (Computer science) with basic knowledge of C, C++, Java, HTML and C#?
  11. What kind of jobs are available for ECE students? Do we have to pursue any other courses other than B.E for job? can ECE student go in software field if he is good in programming languages?
  12. Can I do the course of BCA? I am a student of class 12th with PCB
  13. Can I get job in TCS if completed B.Sc(IT) with 54% and having good knowledge of C programming?
  14. Having excellent programming knowledge is mandatory for fresher job 2015 in TCS?
  15. Short term courses for B.Com honours student?
  16. Is BCA difficult for Commerce student due to Programming Languages?
  17. After completing MCA from SMU will I get a job as a fresher in top company? Can I get a job after having basic knowledge in various programming languages?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
6th February 2012, 11:54 AM
vishnuvardhana.mamidi

Default Re: How to get a good job in TCS? What programming languages are necessary for the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to know about how to get a job in TCS and what programming languages are very necessary to do job?
please give reply to me.
Dear friend,

First of all, what you have qualification? For that These are JAVA, ABAP, PHP, .NET and so on
6th February 2012, 12:14 PM
surekha_katreddy

Default Re: How to get a good job in TCS? What programming languages are necessary for the job?

Quote:
please give reply to me.
TATA CONSULATANCY SERVICES is one of the top most MNC in India.
The package is around 3.2/annum.(varies between the institutes)

TCS has already started recruiting freshers of the year 2012 .To get recruited in TCS one needs to have basics in the programming languages like:
C
C++
CORE JAVA
HTML

The various rounds in the selection process are:
written test
technical
MR
HR

gOOd luck
20th February 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

there is work on .net technology(C# .net,Vb.net) ?
20th February 2012, 09:55 PM
arpitachouksey

He,There are various campus drive through TCS in various colleges,you can part of them .Many colleges invite TCS for campus placement if it will be open you can easily part in that.There are no high requirement in programming languages ,if you know C and C++ you can easily clear the exam because both are basic need of programming ,through which you can learn every language .And Training program provided by TCS are always there ,if your concept on subject and in C,C++ are clear you can clear the exam,and in training you can learn needed languages for the company.Best Of Luck
14th March 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech biotechnology. i have completed courses in c, oracle,.net,PERL,SAS .how i will get job in t.c.s
24th March 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

iam doing btech IT 4th sem... what programming language should i concentrate for which will b on demand in future while recruiting???
26th March 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of b.tech IT 2nd sem and i dont have much knowledge about Clanguage what should i do?
12th June 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I have done bca now i want to know whether web designing is a beneficial for me or not
20th June 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

which programming language is best for mca student to get a good job
14th July 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir when off campus started in 2012 for b.tech
4th September 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

im doing my Msc.I.T-3rd sem what language can i prefer to learn to get job in tcs ?
14th October 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

to get job in Tcs which language is the best option C,C ,etc... or Php,perl,...
plz help me.
15th October 2012, 07:14 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to get a good job in TCS? What programming languages are necessary for the job?

HELLO DEAR

TCS

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a major company in $80 billion worth of Information Technology industry in India. Just like any other IT company, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) conducts various on campus and off campus drive to recruit candidates.

Mainly Tata Consultancy Services only hires candidates who have either B.Tech degree or Master of Computer Applications. Your are currently in the fourth and final year of Electronics and Communications. So far your performance has been very good.

There is every possibility of you getting the job in Tata Consultancy Services. But you will have to maintain over 60 percent marks in the B.Tech course. If TCS conducts on campus placement in your college then I am sure that you will be able to get a job. If the company does not come for on campus in your university then you will have to take part in their off campus drive.

programming languages are necessary for the job

C
C++
CORE JAVA
HTML

Eligibility

1. Only candidates with B.Tech and MCA degree are eligible.

2. You should maintain 60 percent marks throughout academic career.

3. It means 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th, diploma/graduation, post graduation etc.

4. You must score 60 percent in first attempt. TCS would not consider marks obtained in the Improvement exams.

5. There should be no pending backlogs.

6. Candidate should not have gap of more than 2 years in education.

7. TCS only considers candidates who have completed full time course.

Selection Process

1. Aptitude Test

2. Technical Interview

3. Management Interview

4. HR Interview
15th November 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir I shweta kashyap student of fifth sem.after my BE I want job in aTCS so plz tell me what can I do to get job
16th November 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

sir I Priya completed M.tech in electronics in 2011.I want a job in TCS..so plz tell me what can I do to get a job
11th December 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i doing software developer like php and html css ,then i have 1 years exp i wanna a job n tcs ? is this possible to work in tcs like developer? i did B.E with 70 %!
8th July 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of b.sc computer science.i am having good command over c and java can i get a job in tci after my b.sc.and with job i side by side want to pursue my mca from correspondence
6th August 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of mca. but i m not intersted in programming... plz tell me sap bi future in tcs after mca and also job just lyk sap basis and text analsis and system analysis ...
12th August 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have did my trainning on .net technology and i also know core java. is my trainning in .net affect my selection in tcs????
pls give me reply.....................
14th October 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir Im doing B.Tech IT...this is my 7th semester...I have 63% still nw....whether i have eligible to work in tcs or not???? and what language mainly i want to focus to get job in tcs....
14th October 2013, 10:27 PM
Bhagyasudalai

Sir,
Im doing B.Tech IT...this is my 7th semster....still nw i have 63%..whether im eligible to get a job in tcs or not....If so means what i want to do to get the job in tcs??
16th January 2014, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have done b.e. in computer science n i m pursuing MBA in second sem ....and my interest in computer filed so which brach select according MBA...
9th February 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have done b.tech in cse with 77% marks.2013 batch. ..after which i did oracle(dba workshop 1) certification..now i am looking for a job. What are my chances of getting selected into tcs..? Do i need to study any language.? Plz help
10th February 2014, 01:45 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

TCS stands for Tata Communication Services. Every year TCS is going to recruit number of candidates who have completed B.Tech or MCA into various job positions by offering good salaries.

The salary that is being offered by TCS for Fresher is 3.2 Lakhs per anum.

The selection procedure would involve
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

You should be strong enough in subject knowledge of your academics and it would be better if you are strong enough in following things
C language
Java
Oracle
One Operating System

As a part of eligibility,

You should be a candidate of career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all your academic levels.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Your academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

TCS job will be considered as government job. Once you get job in TCS, you will not be fired at all irrespective of market conditions.

So, what I suggest you is

Please collect the placement papers of TCS recruitment and have good preparation for the same.

Along with that try to be strong enough in all the fundamentals of your academics. The reason is at entry level most of the questions in the Interview are from basics.

Wish you all the best.
17th July 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
iam doing btech IT 4th sem... what programming language should i concentrate for which will b on demand in future while recruiting???
bro concentrate on only those lang..which you understand properly companies have different plateforms...
1st December 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech IT(3 year) ,to get a job in tcs , so what are the programming languages important to work tcs different platforms
8th December 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Hai I am pursuing bca final year.
What are the book i need read for aptitude test?.and how
Will be the manager interview what all i need to prepare?
3rd February 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir is it necessary that , We have to complete and deep knowldge about this languadges..
actullay Java is very hard we cant prepare completly...
3rd February 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir is it necessary that , We have to complete and deep knowldge about this languadges..
actullay Java is very hard we cant prepare completly...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?