18th September 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan for total expenses of MBBS against land mortgage?

Sir, I want to know about the private medical colleges in West Bengal in which have the facility of education loan. Actually I want to study MBBS and I belong from a middle class family. I need education loan for total expenses of my MBBS course. I have some lands for mortgage. So, I can take an education loan on such lands?

23rd September 2019, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan for total expenses of MBBS against land mortgage?

You need to have a guarantor if you are looking for education loan and collateral security is the secondary thing. The guarantor should be an earning member of your family and the loan you will get will depend a lot on the income of the guarantor.

Any kind of land except agricultural land is considered as collateral for the education loan. The land value will determine whether it will be eligible for collateral security or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?