4th September 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan without any security? If possible then how much amount can I get?

Hello sir, I have completed my degree in distance mode and want to join Interior Designing course. Can I get an education loan without any security? If possible then how much amount can I get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan without any security? If possible then how much amount can I get?
  2. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London?
  3. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  5. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  6. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  7. Why security is necessary to apply for an Education Loan? Whether Pagdi Security can be mortgaged?
  8. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  9. What is the margin for an Education Loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs in South Indian Bank?
  10. Is it possible to split amount of an Education Loan by applying in 2 Banks without mortgaging property?
  11. What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  12. How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan without interest and security? -- [New]
  13. Possibility to get an education loan in security of fixed gratuity amount of grand father?
  14. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  15. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of Health Insurance policy? Amount of policy required for it?
  17. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  18. What will be happen if I can't pay the amount of an education loan?
8th September 2016, 10:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan without any security? If possible then how much amount can I get?

Yea, you can definitely get education loan in order to pursue higher studies without any collateral security. However, you can only take education loan upto a certain limit of money if seeking loan without any security. You can take education loan upto 7.5 lakhs without any collateral security. However, you will need third party guarantor and your parents/guardian to become the co-borrower of the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?