15th January 2022, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I get educational loan for the final year of BCA at Bangalore University?

I am studying in final year bca, can i get educational loan for my final year to complete my bca course in Bangalore University from seshadripuram degree college

15th January 2022, 05:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get educational loan for the final year of BCA at Bangalore University?

Yes one can apply for loan if it's required.
Since education loan is sanctioned for particular amount , if the course fee is exceeding 2 lacs then one can apply for loan from any Government bank.
Some of the banks are
HDFC Bank
SBI bank
Axis Bank
Bank of Baroda etc
15th January 2022, 06:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get educational loan for the final year of BCA at Bangalore University?

--- YES, you can get an education loan to study BCA course. You should visit the respective bank and meet the representatives and get the details regarding education loan and it is always a criterion that you can apply for education loan where your parents have an account.
Fix appointment with the bank manager and approach for education loan.

Necessary documents required to get educational loan---

Size photograph

Income proof

Last 6 months bank account statements during
15th January 2022, 07:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- YES, you can get an education loan to study BCA course. You should visit the respective bank and meet the representatives and get the details regarding education loan and it is always a criterion that you can apply for education loan where your parents have an account.
Fix appointment with the bank manager and approach for education loan.

Necessary documents required to get educational loan---

Size photograph

Income proof

Last 6 months bank account statements during the sanctioning.
15th January 2022, 07:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Generally banks provide education loans to the professional degree courses, which are popular enough among the masses.

The course you have mentioned are not well popular and hardly give you a better job perspective. If you plan to do MCA after this, you will easily get the loan.

Therefore, not many banks would extend loan facility for BCA.

However, since you have already enrolled yourself in this course and completed first year already, you may always try by visiting various banks, if they allow you to take the loan for the course.
15th January 2022, 09:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the BCA Course if it is demanding for the Education Loan. Since, Education Loan is also sanctioned for the particular amount. If the Course fee is exceeding more than 2 lac then you can apply for the Education loan from any of the Government banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?