15th January 2022, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Interest rates of Education Loan in Central Bank of India to study MBBS?

I am interested to study MBBS. I want to apply for an education loan for this course. I have an account in Central Bank of India. So, I want to know that what interest rates charges are there for this MBBS course if I apply an education loan from Central Bank of India?

15th January 2022, 04:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates of Education Loan in Central Bank of India to study MBBS?

--- Central Bank of India education loan interest rates are in the range of 8.50 % and 9.00 %.
Central Bank of India education loan interest rate is quite competitive for education in India's finance institutions and on studying abroad.

Indian National Highway secured a mission to professional or technical courses in recognised institutions.

Age of the applicant should be 35 years for non employed personals and after 45 years in case of working employees.
15th January 2022, 05:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates of Education Loan in Central Bank of India to study MBBS?

The interest rates are floating and vary with the changes in MCLR.
The interest rate ranges between 8.5%- 9.0%
For MBBS course
SBI offers loan upto 30 lacs
Axis Bank offers upto 75 lacs
Bank of Baroda offers upto 80 lacs
Of you have been accepted in to a Government medical college or university , the costs to complete the degree is slightly lower as compared to private medical college.

Central bank of India interest rate is quite competitive for education in India's finest institutes and studying abroad.
15th January 2022, 08:55 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Central Bank of India Education loan interest rates are in the range of 8.50% and 9.00%.
15th January 2022, 09:33 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Central Bank of India Education Loan Interest Rate is quite competitive for education in India's finest institutes and on studying abroad. Central Bank of India Education loan interest rates are in the range of 8.50% and 9.00%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?