16th June 2011, 07:27 PM
kanagukarthik

How to join government colleges after completing BCA final year?

I am BCA final year Student. I am join govt colleges.so please i want government colleges details & how to join that colleges.plese send information in my email id.
My Mail ID:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to join government college of MCA in India?
  2. After completing BCA in correspondence in KSOU can I join regular MCA in Karnataka?
  3. Can I join CS course having appeared for final year BCA and waiting for the results?
  4. How to join central bureau of investigation after passing BCA final year
  5. How to join MAC in government college?
  6. Can I join Merchant navy after completing BCA? I have scored 63% in BCA
  7. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  8. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?
  9. Can I join TCS Ignite after completing BCA with 73%?
  10. How can i get a loan for completing my BCA course?
  11. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  12. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  13. How should I join RAW? I am studying in BCA final year
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government railways job while doing BCA final year? -- [New]
  15. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  16. BCA Project ideas for BCA final year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should I join GME course in government college? I am doing final year B.E mechanical engineer
  18. Can I get direct admission to study B.E. after completing BCA?
9th September 2011, 01:28 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join government colleges after completing BCA final year?

Hi,

Your question is not clear. You want to join govt college for higher studies or as a faculty or teacher?

If you want to join as teacher then you have to first complete your master's degree i.e MCA and then it would be fine if you join some institute as a professional.

Otherwise, if you are heading for a further career, then for any Govt institute you have to sit for an entrance test to get admitted to MCA course.

In that case, there are so many institutes over the country and its not possible to give you details about all colleges.

At first tell us your question clearly and then your preferred college ,then only we can help you in a better way.
12th February 2012, 12:52 PM
PRADIP PAUL

If you want to join in govt. Colleges then you have to do mca degree. After completing your mca degree you can be a lecturer.
12th February 2012, 05:09 PM
ross4412
Member+

BCA degree alone is not sufficient to get you a high paying job.One needs to have a masters degree to get a good job.
The best government sector job a BCA candidate can get is of a Clerk or PO in any government bank.
BCA candidates can also get a job in Indian army.
Other government sector companies in which a BCA candidate can get a job in are-
ITI LTD
MAHANAGAR TELEPHONE NIGAM LTD
BSNL
ANTRIX CORPORATION LTD
BEL OPTOELECTRONIC DEVICES LTD
BHARAT DYNAMICS LTD
CENTRAL ELECTRONICS LTD
11th August 2012, 02:58 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend,

I didn't guess, what do you want to ask.....

First you should write your question in very efficient manner whenever you want to ask something from somebody.

Well, if you are in final year of BCA, then even after completing it you'll not be able to get a job in good companies because there's a requirement of MCA. You have to go for that first.

But, yes on bases of it you can get a job as teacher in any institution. Moreover, if you have any certification then you can also join local companies and can get experience over there.

Wish you all the best and yes please try to write clearly always.
9th November 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

WHERE GOVERMENT COLLAGE IN BCA OF WEST BENGAL?
6th May 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i am bca final year student. i want to do b.ed.
my percentage is 80.00
can i get seat in goverment college?
i belongs to middle class family
please tell fees of that please?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?