11th June 2023, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get educational loan if I have a good TANCET score than my CGPA?

Can I get educational loan if I have a good TANCET score than my CGPA? Actually I have a very less CGPA and second class in BE.If I got a very good TANCET score can I get loan....????

15th June 2023, 11:46 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get educational loan if I have a good TANCET score than my CGPA?

Education loan is provided on the basis of need of student.
If a student wants to study further and they funds to cater to their needs, in such case they apply for education loan.
Bank provide loan to students who have secured admission to career oriented courses like medicine, engineering, management etc
Secured admission in India or abroad through entrance exam / merit based selection process.
Documents displaying regular income is mandatory for co applicant ( parent/ siblings / guarantor)
Thus those who have good academic background as well as are in the position to pay back the loan , are provided education loan by the bank.
15th June 2023, 06:54 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get educational loan if I have a good TANCET score than my CGPA?

Yes, you can get educational loan having good TANCET score ,you can get educational loan easily from Nationalized Banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?