11th March 2023, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the educational loan for studying VFX?

Hello sir I am planning to study VFX Professional course in Pixelloid. Can I get the educational loan for studying VFX?

13th March 2023, 04:31 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get the educational loan for studying VFX?

Yes, you can get the educational loan for studying VFX.

There are bank that provide education loan like ICICI
SBI
BOI
HDFC
PNB etc, based on the bank there may be slight interest % varies.
25th March 2023, 09:05 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can I get the educational loan for studying VFX?

Yes, you can get an educational loan to study VFX (Visual Effects) in India or abroad. Many banks and financial institutions in India offer education loans for various courses, including courses related to VFX.

To be eligible for an education loan to study VFX, you must meet the following criteria:

Admission to a recognized institution: You must have secured admission to a recognized institution in India or abroad for a course that is approved by the bank or financial institution.

Indian nationality: You must be an Indian citizen.

Age limit: Most banks have an age limit of 35 years for applicants.

Academic record: You must have a good academic record and have passed the qualifying examinations required for admission to the course.

Co-signer or collateral: Some banks may require you to have a co-signer or collateral to secure the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?