17th February 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get total expenses through sponsorship for LLM candidate?

HELLO
what is the procedure to be followed in
order to obtain sponsorship,
because i m doing my llm in ICT
and my instution sponsor me only tuition fees
but i need total expenses

15th March 2023, 01:50 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Procedure to get total expenses through sponsorship for LLM candidate?

To obtain sponsorship for your LLM program, you may consider the following steps:
  • Identify potential sponsors: You can reach out to various organizations or institutions that provide funding for students pursuing higher education. This may include government agencies, non-profit organizations, foundations, or corporations. You can search online for such opportunities or consult with your university's financial aid office.
  • Prepare a sponsorship proposal: Once you have identified potential sponsors, you will need to prepare a proposal that outlines your academic achievements, career goals, and financial need. You should highlight how your education will benefit you and your community or society as a whole.
  • Submit your proposal: You can submit your proposal along with your application for sponsorship to the organization or institution that you have identified. Make sure to follow all the instructions provided for the application process and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria.
  • Attend interviews or provide additional information: You may be required to attend an interview or provide additional information about yourself and your academic goals. Make sure to prepare for the interview and provide accurate and honest information.
  • Wait for a decision: After submitting your proposal, you will need to wait for a decision from the sponsor. This process may take some time, so it is important to be patient and follow up with the sponsor if needed.

It is important to note that obtaining full sponsorship for your education can be challenging, so you may need to consider other options such as scholarships, grants, or loans to cover your expenses. Good luck with your search!
25th March 2023, 08:06 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Procedure to get total expenses through sponsorship for LLM candidate?

The procedure to get total expenses through sponsorship for an LLM candidate may vary depending on the sponsor or organization offering the scholarship. However, here are some general steps that can help you get total expenses through sponsorship for an LLM candidate:

Research available scholarships: Look for scholarships and grants that are specifically offered for LLM candidates. You can start by checking the website of universities or law schools where you intend to apply for your LLM program.

Check eligibility criteria: Once you have shortlisted the available scholarships, check their eligibility criteria to see if you meet the required criteria such as academic qualifications, nationality, language proficiency, etc.

Apply for scholarships: Apply for the scholarships that you are eligible for by submitting the required application documents such as academic transcripts, essays, letters of recommendation, etc.

Attend interviews: If required, attend interviews with the scholarship committee or sponsors.

Receive decision: Wait for the scholarship committee to announce the successful candidates, and if you receive a scholarship offer, make sure to accept it within the given time frame.

Receive the funds: Once you have accepted the scholarship, you will receive the funds directly from the sponsor or organization. The funds will cover your total expenses, including tuition fees, accommodation, travel, and other related expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?