11th December 2021, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan for BEd course? Which bank offers education loan at lowest inerest?

Can i get loan for b.ed course and from which bank i can get loan at the lowest possible rate of interest?

12th December 2021, 06:41 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I get loan for BEd course? Which bank offers education loan at lowest inerest?

Can I get loan for BEd course? Which bank offers education loan at lowest inerest?

The answer is YES, you can get loan for BEd course in India.

Banks like IDFC Bank, Federal Bank, Icici bank, etc provide loan with minimal interest rate.
12th December 2021, 10:26 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Can I get loan for BEd course? Which bank offers education loan at lowest inerest?

Yes, Ofcourse you will get loan for BEd course ,but you have to do BEd course from a recognized university to be eligible to apply for an education laon. Once you have secured admission letter from the University you can apply for education laon.All banks provide loan for BEd course.
13th December 2021, 10:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Some of banks that provide loan at low interest rates:_

ICICI bank
10.25%

Axis Bank
10.49%

India land bank
10.49%

India has more than 50 banks that offers loan which makes choosing the best bank to take the loan a difficult process.

Some of low interest rates banks are:_
HDFC Bank 10.25%
Standard Chartered bank 11.50%
Kotak bank 10.25%
IDFC First bank 10.49%
ICICI bank 10.25%
14th December 2021, 07:57 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Can I get loan for BEd course? Which bank offers education loan at lowest interest?
Yes, you can get loan for B. ed course. State Bank of India offers education loan at lowest interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?