1st November 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I track my loan status in Avanse Education Loan? Maximum loan amount to get under this scheme?

If I apply an Education Loan in Avanse then how I can track my application status? What is the maximum loan amount I can get from Avanse? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  2. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop? -- [New]
  3. Should I have to pay the loan amount for decades under Education Loan scheme?
  4. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  5. How can I repay loan amount in Avanse Education Loan if study and get job in Abroad?
  6. Criteria to get high amount education loan for Pilot training in London? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of DCB Bank?
  8. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  9. Details of SBI Education Loan scheme for Orphans?
  10. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  11. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Vijaya Bank to study Abroad? Maximum amount disbursement under this Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  14. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Details and interest rates under Avanse Education Loan scheme for Indian students?
  16. Bank Education Loan scheme to study MD in UK?
  17. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  18. Is processing fee available under Avanse Education Loan scheme? Documents required to apply?
11th December 2017, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I track my loan status in Avanse Education Loan? Maximum loan amount to get under this scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I apply an Education Loan in Avanse then how I can track my application status? What is the maximum loan amount I can get from Avanse? Please reply to me asap.

You can contact the servicing officer of Avanse or call toll free no. 1800-266-0200 or email to [email protected], to track the status of your education loan in Avanse.
The minimum education loan amount given is Rs 1 Lakh at Avanse Education Loan, for studies in India. There is no maximum loan amount mentioned in the Avanse website. You can contact them through the above mentioned ways to get the maximum amount. You can find the details about Avanse Education Loan in the website link given Click Here
29th August 2019, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I track my loan status in Avanse Education Loan? Maximum loan amount to get under this scheme?

This is my loan no. MUM/006135. Can you please tell me what is the ROI, On your website 12.65% but my loan ROI is 15,%.
My no.-9308938597
7th January 2020, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

I required statement of account against my loan.
29th January 2020, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Why you are taking maintenance charges for account. Ra.1770/ account handling. No any bank are taking maintenance charges like you
4th February 2023, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I check my status on y loan by using my ssn only
4th June 2023, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Plz.send the loan statement of Loan A/C No. MUMEE00175507. I am the Co-Borrower of the loan .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?