15th January 2022, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get the loan if my 2nd year results are backlogs?

Can I get the loan if my 2nd year results are backlogs? 1 year I have backlogs so can I get the loan of KMDC

15th January 2022, 02:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get the loan if my 2nd year results are backlogs?

One can apply for loan irrespective of the backlog in 1st year or any year.
It's better to clear your backlog as soon as possible.

Most of banks do not deny education loan if student have any backlog, but it must not be more than 3 or 4.

Banks mainly consider the result of current performance in the course in which you are enrolled for which you have taken loan.
However if there is only 1 backlog then bank might allow and continue your loan.
15th January 2022, 03:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

---- YES, your loan might get this continued if the bank comes to know about your backlog and this is because the bank considered as the result of the current performance in the course you are enrolled for which you had taken loan.
However, if there is one backlog then the bank might allow and continue your loan and the best suggestion is don't show your results to bank now, instead clear your backlogs as soon as possible and then produce your results to the bank.
15th January 2022, 06:41 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Since you are already enrolled in the course, you can get the loan for that.

The education loan doesn't depend on your intermediate semester results.

All the banks see is a student is validly admitted to a good professional degree course and if he could repay the loan he borrows.
15th January 2022, 07:52 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you will get education loan amount to pursue your B.E. 2nd year, even if you have one backlog in your first year of B.E. course.
15th January 2022, 08:20 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Inhere, It is difficult to get loan for your educational degree. You need to first clear your backlogs before applying for the loan.

In these cases banks declare the student as defaulter as they find it risky to issue loan to a student who is not capable to clear the exam.
16th January 2022, 05:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get education loan to continue your course. However, there are certain challenges to this continuation. This is because the bank asks for mark sheet of every semester to assess the performance. However, the banks allow up to two backlogs usually by issuing a warning asking the candidate to clear it in the next attempt. To be on a safer side, it is better to clear the backlog and then submit your mark sheet to the bank.
16th January 2022, 06:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get education loan to continue your course. However, there are certain challenges to this continuation. This is because the bank asks for mark sheet of every semester to assess the performance. However, the banks allow up to two backlogs usually by issuing a warning asking the candidate to clear it in the next attempt. To be on a safer side, it is better to clear the backlog and then submit your mark sheet to the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?