5th September 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan for 4th year having 2 backlogs in 3rd year?

I have 2 backlogs in 3rd year can i get a education loan for 4th year (Didnt apply for loan before) I seriously want education loan

11th September 2014, 10:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan for 4th year having 2 backlogs in 3rd year?

The banks monitors the performance of the candidate in the course for which he/she takes education loan as well as it also checks the previous academic record of a candidate before sanctioning any loan. It is extremely difficult to get the loan sanctioned if you are having backlogs. There are very less chances that your loan will be sanctioned by the bank. Hence the best option before you is - Clear your backlogs as soon as possible. Then apply for education loan.
2nd June 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan for 4th year having 2 backlogs in 3rd year?

I have completed my diploma education,I wont to take re admission to engineering due to some reason, can I apply for education loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?