11th December 2021, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan to start Business by keeping my BTech certificate as mortgage?

Hi sir this is siva gokul i finished my degree(b.tech) now i need get loan to start business by keeping my degree certificate can i get the loan if it is possible what is the procedure.

12th December 2021, 06:19 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I get loan to start Business by keeping my BTech certificate as mortgage?

Yes it is possible but you have to apply for a Personal Loan as you want to use the Loan to start a Business.

Banks like ICICI bank, Axis Bank, hdfc bank, federal bank provide loan to start business.
13th December 2021, 12:24 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Can I get loan to start Business by keeping my BTech certificate as mortgage?

Yes, Ofcourse but you have to apply for a personal loan,
Some required documents are necessary to take a loan for what purpose, you should must have a guarantor ,you can visit the nearest Bank branch for the loan.
13th December 2021, 05:16 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for education laon in any private or public sector bank.

Yes, Ofcourse but you have to apply for a personal loan,
Some required documents are necessary to take a loan for what purpose, you should must have a guarantor ,you can visit the nearest Bank branch for the loan.
14th December 2021, 03:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can but it will not come under education loan.
And it be come under personal loan as you want to start a business.

You can get loan on the basis of you certificate, but the amount you are borrowing also matters.
Banks will also see your income flow and stability of income and financial stability.
14th December 2021, 07:26 PM
deepakkumarboudh

Yes, you can get loan to start Business by keeping your BTech certificate as mortgage but get personal loan from it if you convince bank that you return money on time or bank get satisfied than bank sanction your loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?