7th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship with 8.17 CGPA in BTech 3rd semester?

Hello Sir, I am entering in 4th semester of BTech, studying with Chemical Engineering. May I get any student scholarship on my 3rd semester merit basis which is 8.17 CGPA? Please help me to know about this immediately.

10th September 2019, 01:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship with 8.17 CGPA in BTech 3rd semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am entering in 4th semester of BTech, studying with Chemical Engineering. May I get any student scholarship on my 3rd semester merit basis which is 8.17 CGPA? Please help me to know about this immediately.

Yes, you can get a scholarship with 8.17 CGPA in BTech 3rd semester in organizations like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. You should have scored at least 60% marks in your Class X and XII examinations for availing the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. You should be an Indian citizen. Those students who are studying in the 2nd year of the graduation course are also eligible to apply for the Gaurav Foundation scholarship. Your total family income is considered along with your academic scores for the selection for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?