20th February 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship if I got 82% in 12th

I have passed class 12 under Manipur board with 82%. I belong to schedule tribe. So can i get any scholarship for it? What is the minimum eligibility criteria require to apply for the scholarship? Can someone provide me the correct information which is require for me?

Thanks.

15th May 2017, 04:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if I got 82% in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed class 12 under Manipur board with 82%. I belong to schedule tribe. So can i get any scholarship for it? What is the minimum eligibility criteria require to apply for the scholarship? Can someone provide me the correct information which is require for me?

Thanks.

Yes, you can get a scholarship after completing the 12th class with 82% marks. You can apply for various scholarships like CBSE or MHRD or Indian Oil Scholarship etc. for studies after 10+2. Some scholarships are given on the basis of your economical condition. CBSE offers Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students. You should have taken admission in the graduate course for getting the scholarship. Your total family income should not exceed Rs 6 Lakhs per year. CBSE Scholarship website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?