23rd April 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship for studying Hotel Management?

I have completed my M.B.A. and i am looking forward for post diploma in accommodation and Operations management.Can I get Scholarship for my studies? What would be the information which I need to follow to get the scholarship?

17th June 2017, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship for studying Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.B.A. and i am looking forward for post diploma in accommodation and Operations management.Can I get Scholarship for my studies? What would be the information which I need to follow to get the scholarship?

Yes, you can get scholarships for studying Hotel Management courses in India. Colleges which offer the courses are providing scholarships for studying Hotel Management course. A scholarship of 10% to 70% is offered to exceptional students who are financially weak. Scholarships are offered to students based on their academic performance and family income. List of colleges offering scholarships for studying Hotel Management course is given below;

Mumbai College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology - Website Link

Institute of Hotel Management, Rohtak - Website Link

IHMC - Website Link

Institute of Hotel Management - Website Link

IHM Bangalore - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?