25th March 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Hotel Management after studying Commerce in 12th?

Respected sir/madam,

I am studying in class 12TH right now. After that i want to do hotel management in my graduation. My stream is commerce with no maths, pure commercial application. Tell me if it is possible?

I will be greatly obliged to you if you look into this matter immediately.

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  3. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  4. Eligibility to study Hotel Management in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  5. When will the forms be available for Hotel Management after 12th?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Hotel Management for girl candidate? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  7. Procedure to get admission for study Hotel Management Diploma course for 11th Commerce student?
  8. Percentage required in Hotel Management after passing 12th commerce?
  9. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursuing 12th Commerce without Mathematics and Economics?
  10. Can I do Hotel management after passing 12th Commerce?
  11. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  12. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  13. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?
  14. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  15. Possibility for a commerce student to study professional course like Hotel Management?
  16. Which course/degree to do after 12th in commerce stream for becoming CS or to have a career in Hotel management?
  17. How to do Hotel Management after taking commerce in 11th? How many subjects can i take in commerce?
  18. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
25th March 2016, 08:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Hotel Management after studying Commerce in 12th?

Yes, you can join Hotel Management course after doing 12th in Commerce stream.

One who wishes to get admission in hotel management course can appear for NCHMCT (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology) Joint Entrance test .

Eligibility criteria to apply for Hotel Management course after passing 12th are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board to get admission in hotel management course for Bachelor's degree .

-The candidate age should not be more than 22 years for getting admission after 12th .

-Selection to most of the government recognized institutes is based on common entrance test.

-The Entrance Test consists of questions from the subjects like English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge.

-The selection process involves of

* written test

* group discussion and

* interview.
26th March 2016, 12:25 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Hotel Management after studying Commerce in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to do Hotel management course.

As you have completed class 12th from commerce stream you are eligible to apply for the Hotel management course because the minimum educational qualification to study hotel management course is the candidate should complete class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board.
26th March 2016, 12:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam,

I am studying in class 12TH right now. After that i want to do hotel management in my graduation. My stream is commerce with no maths, pure commercial application. Tell me if it is possible?

I will be greatly obliged to you if you look into this matter immediately.

Thanking you
Yes, it is possible to study Hotel Management in your graduation after 12th from commerce stream. The eligibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges like;

- Lovely Professional University -Official website
- Vels University - Official website
- Amity University - Official website
26th March 2016, 01:37 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible for any candidate having studied commerce at their +2 level to opt for Hotel Management course as there is no such requirement of any stream selection in your +2 level.

You will however have to appear for NCHMCT examination, in order to be eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?