29th January 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of hotel management course in LPU? How much scholarship is given to this course? Percentage required for getting this scholarship?

I want to know that what is the fee structure of Hotel Management in Lpu and How much Scholarship is given on this course and How much Percentage in12th are required for Scholarship and what is the whole fees of this course please reply me on this email id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?
  2. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ECE) in LPU? Fee expense to study B.Tech in LPU?
  3. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?
  5. Can I get MHRD scholarship being a student of Master in Hotel Management program?
  6. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  7. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  8. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  9. Percentage required in F.Y.B.Sc to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  10. Scholarship for Hotel Management student from poor background? Is there any exam conducted?
  11. Can I study in LPU with scholarship if secured 97.83% in 12th?
  12. Percentage required to get in B.Tech scholarship?
  13. Minimum percentage required for IOCL scholarship?
  14. Fee structure of Oberoi Institute of Hotel Management? Procedure to get job after completion of course?
  15. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  16. What should I do if I forgot my MHRD Scholarship ID?
  17. How much percentage is required to get full scholarship after passing mechanical Engineering with 67%? How much percentage is required in GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
6th November 2017, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of hotel management course in LPU? How much scholarship is given to this course? Percentage required for getting this scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that what is the fee structure of Hotel Management in Lpu and How much Scholarship is given on this course and How much Percentage in12th are required for Scholarship and what is the whole fees of this course please reply me on this email id- [email protected]

The fee for the BSc Hotel Management course in LPU is Rs 64,500 + examination fee of Rs 2,000 per semester. The scholarship amount differs based on the marks scored by the students in the qualifying examinations. Marks required and scholarship amount is given below;

Over 98% and above marks in 12th - Rs 40,000
90% to 97.99% in 12th – Rs 30,000
80% to 89.99% in 12th – Rs 20,000
70% to 79.99% in 12th – Rs 15,000

The minimum marks required in 12th standard to get a scholarship in LPU is 70%. Candidates can find the details in the LPU website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?