17th May 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates?

What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates? I really wanted to know the complete information on this in order to apply for the scholarship and then continue with my studies if not it's really going to be difficult to continue!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?
  2. Scholarship for past 2 financial years to study engineering for OBC candidates?
  3. Will there be any Scholarship Exam for final year B-Pharmacy candidates? Procedure to get the Scholarship?
  4. Maharashtra OBC are eligible for scholarship?
  5. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  6. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  7. Will I get study scholarship with my GATE and AIR score?
  8. Procedure to get scholarship for an OBC candidate who has secured 91% in 12th CBSE?
  9. What is the income criteria limit for OBC candidates in Madhya pradesh to get educational scholarship?
  10. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get scholarship for M.Sc(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  13. What would be the complete procedure to follow for getting the education scholarship?
  14. Does government provides scholarship after B.Ed course to SC/ST and OBC students?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  17. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  18. When and what is the procedure foollowed for L&T Scholarship?
18th May 2015, 10:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates?

National scholarship scheme was introduced in 1961-62 for the award of Post-matric scholarship for all eligible and meritorious candidate's. Every year it offers 38,000 scholarships. This scholarship is awarded among different states and union territories. The eligible candidate will be awarded Rs. Rs.120/- per month in case of day scholars and Rs.300/- per month in case of Hosteller. The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. Candidate should not avail any other scholarship. The candidate's parental income should not exceed Rs.25,000 per annum.
17th June 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get B.Ed scholarship for OBC candidates?

I have go 75 percent in overall diploma in commercial practice. Do I have any scholarship scheme
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?