21st September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study BBA if secured 90% in 12th?

Hello,
I have got 90 percentage in 12th Board exam. I want to study BBA. I have not enough money to join this course. Can I get education loan for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 58% in 12th?
  2. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  3. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 52% in 12th Science?
  4. Can I get education loan to study BBA?
  5. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  7. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?
  8. Can I get Bank Education Loan against my Academic Certificates to study MBA?
  9. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get Education loan to study BBA?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE?
  14. Can I get education loan after securing 56% in 12th?
  15. What kind of benefits I will get to apply for Bank Education Loan for studying B.Tech being a female candidate?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th and scored 134 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
4th October 2015, 09:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study BBA if secured 90% in 12th?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to pursue BBA course. Education loan has been formulated for the students who are not financially stable. So there is nothing to worry if you do not have the money to pursue the course. You can opt for education loan to meet the expense of your course provided you take admission in a recognized institute providing good exposure facilities and comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan completing all the formalities as per bank orders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?