13th October 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I take Education Loan against my wife IT File to study MBA in Abroad?

Respected Sir,
I am having chance to study MBA in Abroad. I am working with Accenture for 3 years and my wife is also working with Convergys with an annual income of Rs.3.5 Lacs. If I want to apply for Education Loan then I can show her IT Return? Please tell me asap.

17th October 2015, 06:21 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I take Education Loan against my wife IT File to study MBA in Abroad?

Yes you can show her IT Return if want to apply for the Educational for your course of MBA in Abroad.
You need to visit the Bank from where you want to take the Loan as soon as possible and then you need to make sure that you name your wife as the guarantor for the Loan that you will take.
Once you do these steps you will be able to apply for the Loan on the basis your wife's IT Return.
18th October 2015, 01:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take Education Loan against my wife IT File to study MBA in Abroad?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan against your wide IT file to study MBA in abroad. For education loan, bank asks one person to be a co-borrower along with the student who is seeking loan. The co-borrower should have a stable income source or should have legitimate property as per the loan amount. Since you wife has a stable income source, so she can definitely be co-borrower of your education loan and can also get income tax benefit on the basis of the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?