11th June 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can i take education loan for doing Doctoral course?

Can i take education loan for doing Doctoral course?

13th June 2015, 01:51 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take education loan for doing Doctoral course?

Yes, you can apply for educational loan for pursuing doctoral degree.

To apply for the educational loan, the main eligibility criteria is that the candidate must be a citizen of India and he/ she should be secured admission in the respective recognized course in a recognized institute/ college.

The maximum educational loan amount to be sanctioned is Rs.7.5 lacs for studies in India. All nationalized banks provide educational loan.
13th June 2015, 04:32 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take education loan for doing Doctoral course?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan to pursue Doctoral Course. However, make sure that you are undertaking the course from a well recognized institute which is offering good exposure facilities. You need to approach the bank close to your residence with the admission letter and prospectus of the concerned university for education loan and need to speak to the branch manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?