3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of 12th Science and I want to study MBBS. I am preparing very hardly for my entrance exam. For doing MBBS I need to apply for an Education Loan. But my father is working in Abu Dhabi and there is no Tax system. He has a Bank Account in Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Ltd. In this case I can apply for an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs to study MBBS in India if my father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  3. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  4. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  5. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Jobs for computer teachers in good schools in Abu Dhabi with a salary above AED 5000?
  9. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech without IT File?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to study B.Tech in UK if my father doesn't have IT File?
  12. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  13. How to apply for study loan to pursue MBBS being 29 years old?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan if my father has taken Business Loan against Hotel property?
  15. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan?
  18. How to do BBA course after completing HS? I am working in Abu Dhabi
13th June 2015, 03:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?

There is no problem even if your father is working in Abu Dhabi. You can take education loan from India or rather banks in India if you are citizen of India. However, your father need to pay certain Income Tax to the Indian Government since the bank will ask for it during loan sanctioning. So make sure you have that, and once you have a residential certificate, you can approach any bank close to your residence, to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?