28th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How to participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology?

Hi Sir/Madam, my son is studying in BSc and he wants to apply in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology. As I have heard about this contest so I want my son to participate in it. Kindly let me know how can my son participate in this contest?

30th June 2019, 11:12 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How to participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, my son is studying in BSc and he wants to apply in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology. As I have heard about this contest so I want my son to participate in it. Kindly let me know how can my son participate in this contest?
How to participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology:

1) Once the Essay is completed sent along with bonafide studentship certificate from the Principal of his/ her college/ institute to the address given below.

2) Applicants should mention their Name, College/ Institute and Residential address with Contact Number and valid Email ID.

3) Applicants must provide a separate detachable sheet to communicate the results of the written essay.

4) Applicants name or address should not be written elsewhere on the text of the essay.

Post Address:
Assistant Personnel Officer,Public Awareness Division,
Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India,
Anushakti Bhavan, CSM Marg, Mumbai- 400 001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?