16th May 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Indian Engineering Olympiad?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the Indian Engineering Olympiad and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in BTech right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?

21st May 2019, 06:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Indian Engineering Olympiad?

Yes, you can win a scholarship amount through participate in Indian Engineering Olympiad. You can win Rs. 1 lacs, Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 25,000 as the cash prize, if you get a position of 1st, 2nd & 3rd topper respectively in the Olympiad. There are financial scholarships provided to toppers by sponsors.

For more details, just visit the below mentioned official website link;
http://engineeringolympiad.in/
22nd May 2019, 01:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in Indian Engineering Olympiad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard about the Indian Engineering Olympiad and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in BTech right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?

Yes, you can win a scholarship amount by participating and qualify as one of the top scorers in the Indian Engineering Olympiad. If you qualify as a top scorer then you can get Rs 1,00,000 as cash prize in the Indian Engineering Olympiad. If you qualify as a second top scorer then you can get Rs 50,000 and if you qualify as a third top scorer then you can get Rs 25,000 cash prizes by participating in the Indian Engineering Olympiad. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?