10th May 2019, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for YES Bank Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) aspirant? Documents required to apply?

I am interested to study BCA(H) course after my 12th standard. For this course I want to apply an education loan from YES Bank. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply an education loan from this bank. And also let me know about the documents which are required for applying.

22nd May 2019, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for YES Bank Education Loan Scheme for BCA(H) aspirant? Documents required to apply?

You need to first secure admission at a recognised college or institute and then you can approach any nearest branch of the concerned bank to apply for education loan. You will need a guarantor or co-applicant to apply for it. Just make sure you have someone from your family. You will need the following documents to apply for it.

- Address Proof and ID proof

- Admission Documents

- Bank Statements

- Documents related to any previous loan

- Scholarship related documents if you are getting any.

- Documents related to collateral if required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?