29th August 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can't I avail Education Loan facilities without Guarantor and IT proof?

I am 12 commerce appeared... n want to take admission for diploma.from government college. coz my financial problems i also want to know about loan facilities.
but my papa not having any garranter or it proof. plz help me.

4th September 2014, 09:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can't I avail Education Loan facilities without Guarantor and IT proof?

Yes, you can definitely avail education loan without third party guarantor. However, in that case, the loan amount which can be sanctioned will be of smaller amount. You can get loan upto 4 lakhs and 4.5 lakhs in SBI and Private Banks respectively.

It is not possible to get education loan without IT proof. You need to show your IT proof in order to avail the education loan from any of the banks in India. Some even want to see your house tax proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?